Monday, March 7, 2011

February 27, 2011 Web Conference


                There were close to 100 people who took part in this week’s conference.  The conference was a first for me. It was very informative and made me realize how behind I am in the technology category. I believe that web conferencing and blogging are tools that can enhance learning. Web conferencing can give educators valuable insight to improve learning.
                Students were able to communicate with instructors and associates. It made asking questions easy and fun. Everyone’s questions were answered either by the instructor or colleagues which resulted in effective time management. This was my one mandatory post and conference, but because of the positive experience I am sure I will be back for at least one more!

No comments:

Post a Comment